PDA

View Full Version : question for people playing WITHOUT the patch

cruyff14
25-11-2009, 14:08
Hey I have read that people are finding the game better to play without the patch as it makes the defending better than it is with the patch how are those finding the diffrence then playing without the patch after playing with the patch ? Basically i'm trying to decide wether to start a career save and play without the patch as when i play with the patch i find the match engine to be nothing short of shocking

the_gaffa
25-11-2009, 15:59
Hey I have read that people are finding the game better to play without the patch as it makes the defending better than it is with the patch how are those finding the diffrence then playing without the patch after playing with the patch ? Basically i'm trying to decide wether to start a career save and play without the patch as when i play with the patch i find the match engine to be nothing short of shocking

Where have you read that mate? I'd be interested to know the same thing.

cruyff14
25-11-2009, 16:12
Where have you read that mate? I'd be interested to know the same thing.

I read a few people had tried it in the tactics & trining thread i think the thread was called is defending broke mate.

Geordieboy52
25-11-2009, 16:21
I am currently still playing a game that I began in the demo; I must admit I have had none of the problems many people have been talking about.