The B Team

I'm the manager of Castellon. I joined them 9 years ago when they were still in the Spanish Second Division. After 9 years, the once unknown and nearly bankrupt Castellon, have moved to the Spanish Liga with the pedigree of the second richest club in Spain. This year is my second season in the Primera Liga.

As anyone can notice, some big teams (ez in Spain) have their B team playing regularly in lower divisions.

I possess a very strong B Team. I place here backup players for my first team. However the only way to use this team is to organise friendlies just to keep players match fit. I try to have one friendly every week (I play home to get some money as well).

My question is this: how can my B Team start playing in normal leagues (even the lowest possible at first), like for ez. Real Madrid's and Barcelona's B Teams do? I have all the leagues in Spain loaded and playable.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
they can't they can only max 1 league below them.

You are a tool, read the original post.

As for the OP, you're lucky that you have a B team as some Spanish clubs never get them - I think that you should check what division your club's B team are in at the moment in real life. Only team's that are currently from the division below the lowest loaded can ever be promoted into the lowest active division and even then it's pretty random.

You are a tool, read the original post.

As for the OP, you're lucky that you have a B team as some Spanish clubs never get them - I think that you should check what division your club's B team are in at the moment in real life. Only team's that are currently from the division below the lowest loaded can ever be promoted into the lowest active division and even then it's pretty random.

Good point well made there.

Archived