Players becoming unregistered

I register my 25 squad players for the EPL.

All of a sudden a player becomes unregistered and obviously i can't re-register him once the window closes. I haven't de-registered him it just happens automatically once the register window has closed, maybe a few days later.

This has happened a few times now and its always the same player...

This is extremely irratating. Why does it do this? Has this happened to anyone else???

I register my 25 squad players for the EPL.

All of a sudden a player becomes unregistered and obviously i can't re-register him once the window closes. I haven't de-registered him it just happens automatically once the register window has closed, maybe a few days later.

This has happened a few times now and its always the same player...

This is extremely irratating. Why does it do this? Has this happened to anyone else???

On previous versions this used to happen in Spain. If, after registering your 25 players, you played a youth player (i.e. no squad number) he would pinch one of the squad numbers from your 25 and not give it back! You then had to wait until the window opened again to re-submit your list. AFAIK this was never fixed.

I don't know if this is the same thing but it sounds awfully familiar.

So what happens if i want to introduce 5 or 6 U21 players is this gonna remove my first team players?

Seems as tho I can't develop my youth players as I would like to without sacrificing a first team player!!

Please fix this bug FM!!

Theres a thread about this in the bugs forum, it happened every transfer period with QPR but then I moved to Arsenal and it hasnt happened since, The FA have it in for Rangers!

I just made the two player who became unregistered u21 after this happened for the 3rd time. Did it happen with a promoted team or a long term prem team?

Its my Man City team. I originally did 3 seasons and as im sure you can imagine i have 25 over 21 year olds to register. Every close of the window Vincent Kompany would become unregistered and it would just say 24/25 registered.

I started again because it was really ****ing me off. 2nd season and it does the same thing now with Pablo Zabaleta. I made a consious effort to make sure they were all registered on the last day of both summer and Jan transfer windows then saved the game. A few games into the close and bloody Zabaleta is not registered anymore!!!!!

its because from next season in real life the FA have attempted to make english football players better than they are. if they were good enough they would break through anyway...

So you now have to register players for the EPL like you would champions league - with a certain number of home grown players

Its my Man City team. I originally did 3 seasons and as im sure you can imagine i have 25 over 21 year olds to register. Every close of the window Vincent Kompany would become unregistered and it would just say 24/25 registered.

I started again because it was really ****ing me off. 2nd season and it does the same thing now with Pablo Zabaleta. I made a consious effort to make sure they were all registered on the last day of both summer and Jan transfer windows then saved the game. A few games into the close and bloody Zabaleta is not registered anymore!!!!!

Exactly what I did, the 1st time I thought it was me but it happened twice after even though I double checked. It hasnt happened with my new club though and Ive had 4 windows and have played unregistered u21s no problem.

Just use the real time editor and make them u21 every time it happens and change it back after the season is over, its the only fair way of carrying on.

Exactly what I did, the 1st time I thought it was me but it happened twice after even though I double checked. It hasnt happened with my new club though and Ive had 4 windows and have played unregistered u21s no problem.

Just use the real time editor and make them u21 every time it happens and change it back after the season is over, its the only fair way of carrying on.

Excuse my ignorance, Real Time Editor?? Where might i find that? I take it thats its just the same program as the normal data editor?

Sounds like a solution until they bring a new patch out

Excuse my ignorance, Real Time Editor?? Where might i find that? I take it thats its just the same program as the normal data editor?

Sounds like a solution until they bring a new patch out

No the editor that comes with the game is a "pre-game editor" which allows you to edit the database before you start. Once the game is started, you cannot change anything in it's database.

That's where FMRTE comes in. It allows you to edit a game that has been started (it edits memory directly). Check out http://www.fmrte.com/ I think there is a beta version out for FM10 already.

Archived