team that seem to score with every attack!!

I can't stand man city to play against, they are one of my three most difficult teams to beat along with blackburn and birmingham city...

They always dominate possession, carve me open repeatedly and score for fun. I'm united in my save (so the defeats always go down well with the fans!) so wonder if the derby thing is having an effect on their players more?

I would say maybe my tactics are just weak against their style and i should adapt - but the problem is they seem to have a different formation and tactics every time i play them, really struggle - and yeah, i agree their strikers are clinical to say the least - weird as i think finishing is maybe one of tevez's most notable weaknesses!!

premier league gotta be the hardest league in the game, its freaking impossible to win unless you are a top side like Man U or chelsea. and even then, you might still lose 2-0 to Wolves. Im waiting for a patch to sort out some 3d engine issues and I will jump in the premier league as Spurs. For now, Portuguese league with Benfica! Im having a tough time in the Champions League against midtable english teams... this just shows how freaking strong a team like Everton is...

Archived