Weird happening in my 4th Season with Derby

I was managing Derby at the start of the game, and managed to finished a lowly one place above the relegation zone, but well the Chairman was happy that i get to have a feel of the Championship.

Then, Liverpool came and bidded $10m for my Addison, and i was absolutely gutted when my Chairman accepted the bid. But i managed to bring in a few young prospects and finished the 2nd season at one place below playoff places.

I then signed Jonathan Cristaldo and he was a relevation in the Championship firing Derby to the 1st position above Leeds and we were promoted to the BPL after 3 seasons!

And finally i began in earnest to prepare for my first season in BPL and was doing not too bad mid table position by December... and here comes the disaster... Crash dump on the 21st Dec 2012!

Guess the Mayans were right after all...:eek:

Haha Mayans ;)

I know its not funny, its happened to me before aswell :(. How much game time did you lose? Im assuming you didn't play the 4 seasons in one sitting without saving?

Haha, im just kidding on the 12 dec 2012 part, but i did have a crash dump in my 3rd season but lady luck was on my side as i only had to replay one game and it didnt really matter to me at that time.

I had set to save every month, and this crash dump is making me ponder if i should change it to fortnightly instead.

Haha, im just kidding on the 12 dec 2012 part, but i did have a crash dump in my 3rd season but lady luck was on my side as i only had to replay one game and it didnt really matter to me at that time.

I had set to save every month, and this crash dump is making me ponder if i should change it to fortnightly instead.

Ive not had a crash dump yet, but despite that im saving every week at the minute, just in case, until a patch comes out that makes the game a bit more stable

Archived