score line, AI should be improved

this is very easy to reproduce. just when you have a cup tie with home + away matches then can do the save/load to see the results in how AI react about the score line.

1st, if 1st leg are at your home, you lead 1-0 or 2-0 (not 3-0 or 4-1), then I'm pretty sure AI will use 424 in last minutes. well, may be this is not any noticeable, but thinking about if you still have game at home, will you risk to push forward. anyway, then the 2nd leg, away from your home. if score line is 3-1, you're lossing, but have advantage on away goal, so AI should push forward in order to find 1 more goal. However, this doesn't happen. AI just play as from the beggining or even sit back. They may misunderstand that 3-1 is leading, forget about the truth 3-3 is counting instead of 3-1.

2nd, if 1st leg at your home, you lost 1-2 (or 2-3), 2nd leg you are leading 0-1 (or 1-2), but of course are in trouble because of away goal. However, AI will use 424 or push forward in order to equalise. That's funny. image in real life, in this situation, no team will push forward, too risky.

3rd, i dont see AI react well enough in situations they need a goal or so. in fm09, play against with any team, if you are leading 1-0 or 1 goal ahead, 99% AI would use 424 or 433. This alot of troubles because AI found the back of my team's net in many matches. However, in fm10, apart from top teams, AI just ... play as nothing special, even i got a red card, whatever you play at home or away

any one notices or feel the same? :eek:

Hey - yoru post is almost unreadable. Try to edit it, put capitals at the start of sentences and paragraph a bit, for example a bit of space between 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Just some friendly constructive advice. :)

I think I get your point though - AI not noticing away goals rule. I have seen that - it may be linked to the Opposing managers Tactical Attribute. But more likely its just a coding defieciency; not sure if I have seen in in FM10 yet

Archived