England Manager

I started my game as England manager not going to bad but one thing that really annoyed me was just before the World Cup i had a friendly vs Ecuador on 5th June i was asked to pick a 26 man squad a couple of days before this game, I was thinking of trying out as many players as i could before having to trim my squad down to 23 for the Finals. But to my annoyance i was asked to pick my World Cup squad the morning of the match so could not use the match as a try-out for a few players who i needed to pick between. So i picked my 23 man squad and much to my annoyance every player bar 2 of them were given 45min instructions by there club. How stupid is this the season had finished. Small things i think but this would not of happened in real life!!!

actually' date=' this does happen in real life, but it doesnt mean you have to abide by it.

in fact, you should be happy that happens because that shows theyre needed and are an important asset to their teams. it shows theyre getting playing time.[/quote']

I meant having to pick your squad before you have played your last warm up before the finals!! This doesn't happen in real life. England manager happy that he cant play players when the season has finished????

Archived