Senior Players Tutoring Younger Players;

Nope its still there! Just a little harder to find... On player's profile, click "interaction" then "comment on player" you can set up tutoring from there, as well as recommending PPM's for them to learn...

Has this been removed in 2010? One of my favourite features in the previous version.

nope go to player interaction next to where you can extend there contracts and such and you can pick it from there or in your backroom advice meetings your staff might suggest a good link up .

Is there any guide anywhere that can tell you what link ups would be good? I assume it has something to do with personalities of the 2 players. But I have never found any definite pattern. One link up between 2 players worked, and yet when I tried it another time with 2 other players with the same personalities, it didn't work?

Has this been removed in 2010? One of my favourite features in the previous version.

you an right click on the player you want to tutor (squad screen) and then select the "interaction"-option directly - works with the original skin at least and saves a couple of clicks

Or if he is young, you have played in the first team too much and he's seen as a senior player now no longer in need of tutoring. Had this happen with a couple of prospects after they got into the first team, despite being 18/19 they were no longer able to have tutors, especially since in most cases the player who would be tutoring them they had replaced in the team lol.

If the players reputation goes up too high or is already high, he can't be tutored?

I'll use 09 for an example;

Like Denilson, if you play him for a full first season on 09, he cannot be tutored by Fabregas.

BUT.. you can tutor him right at the beginning of the game.

Archived