regans:S

High mental attributes are always good, look at the same attributes in technical and physical as you would for a mature player but give lots of leeway. The most important part is having good enough scouts as the ability to scout him out over 6 months will be essential. I only ever take on young players without that much scouting if their technical attributes are already almost good enough for the first team, or if a team of my stature (or slightly better is also in for him). I find mental attributes are easier to improve (just find the right mentor), and physical stats will come up with decent training and game time.

High mental attributes are always good, look at the same attributes in technical and physical as you would for a mature player but give lots of leeway. The most important part is having good enough scouts as the ability to scout him out over 6 months will be essential. I only ever take on young players without that much scouting if their technical attributes are already almost good enough for the first team, or if a team of my stature (or slightly better is also in for him). I find mental attributes are easier to improve (just find the right mentor), and physical stats will come up with decent training and game time.

stole a really good player from liverpool that way i normally look for (depending on positiion i want them for) physical stats around 10 (strength can be lower but i like high natural fitness)

other then that relativly high work rate and maybe a few other relevent mental stats on the promising side.

and the same for technical stats.

depending on age and what your scouts say over a period of time. also check out if hes playing for his current club and how hes doing taking into account there level.

some you just have to trust your scouts sometimes go against them if you think your on to a winner remember scouts scout CA and PA a player can be rated poorley yet have high rating where it counts for his position.

Archived