Nooby question

check under the training tab on his profile whether he is happy with his training schedule because he might not be happy with its intensity. Otherwise try resting him for a week or two and if that doesn't help its probably down to his age.

EDIT: Although i wouldn't think his mental or technical attributes would drop like that due to age.

I hear Stefano Okaka has some decent potential. As you are currently managing Roma you would have more idea of that than me.

Otherwise use the Player Search feature and look for forwards that you can afford, or search through the other Serie A first team squads. There must be someone :)

I am playing Athletic Bilbao in Spain, and Fernando Llorente is banging in goals for fun, he is tall and strong. So difficult for defenders to deal with. It's worth checking him out if you can't find anyone else. Lukas Podolski is now at Koln in Germany, I assume he is still there.

Really depends on how much money you have. Try checking out the Good players and Teams section of this forum, there will be plenty listed in there. :)

Ok cheers guys. Okaka is looking to be a good striker but I play Totti as a AMC Trequartista. Another strange thing Ive noticed in his slight concerns he thinks he is being treated unfairly :\ Could this because he prefers to play as a striker? Or Im playing him too much?

Ok cheers guys. Okaka is looking to be a good striker but I play Totti as a AMC Trequartista. Another strange thing Ive noticed in his slight concerns he thinks he is being treated unfairly :\ Could this because he prefers to play as a striker? Or Im playing him too much?

how much money for transfers and wages do you have

I should be getting around £28m at the start of next season

depending on what has happened to them in your game rossi is worth having a look at other then that if you still have vuckevic i would consider playing him there as left wingers are definatly easier to come across and can perform much better with lower mental stats so your more likley to get young pacey players there.

also worth having a look at genoa seem to remember they had some young promising attacking midfielders/strikers

Another strange thing Ive noticed in his slight concerns he thinks he is being treated unfairly :\ Could this because he prefers to play as a striker? Or Im playing him too much?

He would feel this way maybe because you fined him for something that he thought was too harsh or you're criticising him too harshly for his performances. And that might be why his stats are dropping because he may not be enjoying playing or training.

He would feel this way maybe because you fined him for something that he thought was too harsh or you're criticising him too harshly for his performances. And that might be why his stats are dropping because he may not be enjoying playing or training.

could also be if you are fiddling about with his squad status as he gets older

Ive just praised his performances and its changed to 'Thinks he doesnt have to do much to impress his current manager" :D Looks like I cant win :rolleyes:

Ive just praised his performances and its changed to 'Thinks he doesnt have to do much to impress his current manager" :D Looks like I cant win :rolleyes:

nice to know they have his tempremental nature down to a tee. never mind hell retire soon keep mentioning he would make a good coach or something if he shows interest in doing something like that.

You can also search for a similar player by scouting using him for base attributes, it can be found in the scouting drop down menu afaik (sorry, I'm not certain have just closed down for the night).

would have suggested this but thought for a player like this you would only get players that would be well attached top there clubs not players you stand a chance of getting but worth giving it ago

I just did a search from Totti on my game. Still first season with Athletic, only about 11 games in.

Results:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Antonio Cassano

Stevan Jovetic

Fabrizio Miccoli

Alessandro Del Piero

Tote

Nuno Gomes

Rivaldo

Cuauhtemoc Blanco

Jari Litmanen

So not too many options there. Obvious ones to check out are Antonio Cassano, Stevan Jovetic and Fabrizio Miccoli. But at 30+ Miccoli is probably too old. Cassano may have just joined a new club, teams often try to sign him on mine. But there is every chance Jovetic will be at Fiorentina, but you may have a tough time signing him, but he would be worth it. Only early 20s and very talented. Cassano is great too and is only 27/28. so if he is available at a reasonable price, may be worth it.

EDIT: With a budget around £30m I figured Ibrahimovic would be somewhat out of your budget :)

One other guy you could look at is Robin van Persie, he always does well when I manage him.

Archived