INF Clairefontaine

I moved INF Clairefontaine (the french academy) into the Isthmian Premier Division and am playing as them. They are a youth club, and as such I am only allowed to sign players under 16 years of age. I am wondering if there is anyway, via the data editor, to change this status and to make them a semi-professional team and be able to sign all players. Or, alternately, will they change to such a status the more they become promoted and the more their reputation increases? Or, is there simply no way that this youth status will change?

Ha! Well, obviously if I wanted a normal semi-professional team, I would not have chosen INF Clairefontaine. I really just like the infrastructure of the club, the grounds, and their entire outlook. It just severely hinders my ambitions when I can't sign players older than 16. It would be virtually impossible for me to get anywhere near the championship or EPL. So, I'll assume these responses to indicate that there is no way to make rid Clairefontaine of it's youth status.

Archived