Option to let unsettled player go on leave for a few weeks.

Had the same prob. Spent the whole season telling the press I was going to let him have leave but the option was never in player interaction. Lost my 17 mill star player for 5 mill at the end of the season. Was not best pleased :(

Suspect it may well be an option from backroom advice if they happen to appear at the right time but I often don't have a link to get in to that when they say I should host a meeting either. May well be a 'patch thing'

I brought in a foreign player this season who hasn't settled in the area, in previous versions there was an option to let him go on leave for a few weeks.

Does this option still exist and if so where as i can't find it.

Try signing another player of the same nationality as this might help the player settle in the area.

Try signing another player of the same nationality as this might help the player settle in the area.

Doesn't work it seems, he is french and i already have 4 french players, and another 5 who have french second nationalities, he should feel right at home.

Doesn't work it seems, he is french and i already have 4 french players, and another 5 who have french second nationalities, he should feel right at home.

Thats odd since i've found that this normally works for me. Have a look at his favoured personel and see if there is anyone on there that you can afford to sign and this might help him settle in a bit more.

Thats odd since i've found that this normally works for me. Have a look at his favoured personel and see if there is anyone on there that you can afford to sign and this might help him settle in a bit more.

unfortunately after 8 seasons i still haven't spent any money on buying any players and can't afford the players the ass man suggests.

I have enough trouble trying to give players away.

Gooner,read the posts because I have the same problem. When you go to interaction,there is NO choice there to send him on leave

reading his post it seemed he was saying the option appeared only when the player said so in the press rather than it appearing as a concern.

of course i could be wrong.

I have had it brought up in a press conference but still can't send the player home.

Gooner seemed to say it was not in a press conference but where the player told the press, something i haven't seen.

I have had it raised in press conferences which is where my original question came from.

guys both Beckham and De Rossi came out and said they were suffering some personal problems but they would hope it wouldnt effect there performances. I didnt give them a chance as i went to interact and there was an option to give them leave. They go away for 1 month and come bk and give the chat that there happy then a few months later the same problems occur.

You only get the option to send him home if the player himself intimates this. If it is just press or caoch speculation then the option is not available.

by the player intimating this you mean through the press rather than it appearing as a slight concern in the personal page. the option is not available when it appears as a slight concern

it will come up as 1 of ur messages that so and so is having personal problems in there life and they will try not to let it affect there football. When u see this message go to interact and in drop down menu there will be an option to give them leave. They go away for a month then come bk a bit happier. Sometimes u will need to do this a couple of times before they r completely settled

I actually wish there was an option to talk to unsettled players to try to calm them, same with unhappy players. I think that there should be a "morale" section in the player interaction or some sort of intervention method for unhappy players. When players become unhappy, there's often nothing that can be done to alleviate that which is, well, stupid.

Archived