bit harsh??

I took over as manager of argentina, was doing well won 6 lost 1, then I had a freak loss to paraguay losing 7-1!:mad:

I was missing a few players but still no excuse. We had another match on the following wednesday, thought I'd get the chance to rectify it then but then when the match ended I'd been sacked?

Surely considering the fact that I was still top of the group and had won the first 4 games without conceding this was a bit extreme?

I'd actually have been annoyed if I thought they could have won the world cup, they really cannot defend!!

In my game Capello got sacked after the Euros, and England came 2nd or 3rd. Only lost cos rooney and ferdinand picked up injuries? The game really has it in for international managers!:rolleyes:

Could this be a bug or is it supposed to be representative of the dificulties of managing a national team?

I was manager of Brazil. I won 3 and drew 2. After the second draw to ecador in the Copa I was sacked. It was the first game of the copa. I was still confident of winning the group plus I had some injuries. It's very starnge to sack in the middle of a tournement. I remember France in 2002 WC lost the first game to Senegal and they didn't sack the manager after the match, they waited until the end of France's participation in the WC. i think the sacking threshold or whatever decides it is too low.

I was manager of Brazil. I won 3 and drew 2. After the second draw to ecador in the Copa I was sacked. It was the first game of the copa. i was still confident of winning the group plus I had some injuries. It's very starnge to sack in the middle of a tournement. I remember France in 2002 WC lost the first game to Senegal and they didn't sack the manager after the match. i think the sacking threshold or whatever decides it is too low.

Based on this then surely there can be no arguement that can argue against the idea that it seems that International managers are sacked far too easily and for no good reason. Based on the above then SI need to have a look at this! :)

Archived