Starting a new game

Hey,

I'm just wondering why every time I start a new game it automatically loads up the 10.1 patch. I don't get to choose between that and default which is what should happen and used to on my old computer.

I'm running windows Vista now (xp before) but want to know if I can make it so I can choose again

The patch wasnt a full database update, it only corrected a couple of omissions, thats why. you'll only get to chose another SI created DB after the January update...

iirc, it put Steven Carr into Birmingham squad, and corrected a non-retired player. The main function of the patch was to correct errors (bugs) that had been found...

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly...do you wish to start a game without patch 10.1?

Not at the minute but I'd like the option, like I mentioned earlier I could pick default on my old XP computer but now I can't, it automatically loads the 10.1 update

No, I call them BUGS, if you read my whole post... The omissions were as I stated. What you copied n pasted was the CHANGE LIST for the first patch.
Granted, deleted post. But...i still don't understand why one would give up all those fixes in favour of a couple of omissions...

Archived