Work Permits

DB11

I signed a player and he was denied a work permit, so I sent him out on loan to a Belgium club.

Whilst he was there, he's received international call ups and I was wondering is it possible that I can apply for a work permit again, and see if it's granted? Or will I just have to wait until he's been in Belgium for the allotted time?

If I do just have to wait, what is the protocol of him being able to play for me? Will he just have to want to apply for one or..... ?

I signed a player and he was denied a work permit, so I sent him out on loan to a Belgium club.

Whilst he was there, he's received international call ups and I was wondering is it possible that I can apply for a work permit again, and see if it's granted? Or will I just have to wait until he's been in Belgium for the allotted time?

If I do just have to wait, what is the protocol of him being able to play for me? Will he just have to want to apply for one or..... ?

Offer him a new contract, and see what happens! Your assistant will usually tell you on the offer screen whether he thinks he is likely to get the WP or not.

Like above, offer a contract

If WP comes through, the contract will be signed and you'll be able to play him once he returns from loan

And if the WP is turned down, the contract wont be signed, so nothing will have happened

Got nothing to loose really - unless the new wage is stupidly high, in which case it might strain your budget if it goes through

Is Belgium the best place then. Says it takes 3 years. I've signed a 19 year old Croatian keeper.

Seems a weird problem, Croatia is in Europe and I need a work permit for a job that will net plenty of tax for the government.

And then I was watching a program the other week, this guy from Africa gets permission to work as a traffic warden straight away - and that isn't in Europe

belgium is a good place for wp's. they have loose player restrictions. poland is also good for wp's, but tend to have worse training grounds. both take 3 years for a wp. but a player is more likely to play more games in poland due to the lower competition. Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria also have clubs be feeders for WP. but i think they all take 4 years to get a nationality. cant be sure though. best to stick with poland or Belgium or any other 3 year nations for citezenship. i like to have 2 managers, the one loaning the players out, and make another to control the wp feeder club :)

Archived