Job subsciptions

kkas

I have noticed under competition subscriptions there are the normal options such as events, transfers and matches etc but no jobs. Does these automatically come up when there is an availablity if you have the league subsciption added or is there another way to be informed of available jobs?

If you click your name on the game, It will bring down a drop down menu. About halfway down under search there is a 'jobs' button. Click that and it will take you 2 tabs 'job center' & 'job security'

If you click the job security tab, It will show you available jobs & managers that are under pressure and how much pressure they are under .etc.

Is there a feature so you can subscribe to managerial sackings ? If not their should be one as it's a bit naff it they won't considering in todays media you pretty much read or hear about sackings all over Europe especially. Plus I think this feature would be good for the game as i'm forever missing out on what could be possible good career moves.

I don't think there is anyway to subscribe to managerial sackings. But you get news messages about managers being sacked in the League(s) your subscibed to. Also you get news on sacking of team(s) your subscribed to. But sometimes they are easy to miss in the news page.

I don't think you get messages about managers being sacked in the leagues/teams your not subscribed to.

Archived