PDA

View Full Version : Approaching to Sign Young Players

Spooner123
24-11-2009, 16:22
When you approach to sign a young player, it says at the bottom that the club must be compensated with # but this may rise to #. In what situations does it rise up to the other amount?

Thanks

bigdunk
24-11-2009, 16:26
It'll be the usual clauses - after a number of appearances, number of goals, number of international appearances etc. Plus maybe a sell on clause.

Spooner123
24-11-2009, 16:28
It'll be the usual clauses - after a number of appearances, number of goals, number of international appearances etc. Plus maybe a sell on clause.

how would i know what it is? Is it just from the contract you offer to the player? thanks

uusinjsh
24-11-2009, 16:38
it would be nice to know indeed.. whether it's, for example, after international cap or 10 league games.. difference is quite huge.

Barkermush
24-11-2009, 16:45
Are compensations not settled in court sometimes? I know more times than not the 2 teams valuations are way off each other.
I remember Daniel Sturridge going to Chelski after his contract expired and City wanted 10 million for him and Chelski offered 3million.

It was settled after a tribunal for undisclosed fee. But City are thought to have made a claim for a down-payment in excess of 5m.

John Smith
24-11-2009, 17:12
how would i know what it is? Is it just from the contract you offer to the player? thanks

Offer a contract to the player. Go to your transfer center and click on that deal to see the details.