FM 2010 on Iphone?

• 4 months later...
  • SI Staff
I have a iphone and i just want to know is fm 2010 good for the iphone??

In my totally unbiased opinion - "get it, its great" .....

(runs off giggling)

More seriously - I'm sure others will post their opinions shortly, but I thought I'd also mention we're posting links to reviews in the thread at the top of the forum if you want to read through them.

Handheld versions are a fraction of the real game, as I said before

I realise that. This is why I get both lol.

The first PSP version had only one playable country. Now a few years on, you can select up to 3.

As this is a first release for the Ipod/Iphone, I expect limitations. As the game develops and updates are followed by subsequent years, this will develop.

It will never be like the PC version but I can see it overtaking the PSP version very quickly.

You can play one country at a time.

i.e. English leagues (Premier down to BSP). You then cannot accept any jobs abroad.

I'll wait until it's either updated so you can select more than one country to play in or when FMH 2011 comes out.

• SI Staff
battery on iphone would not last long. so no point on having on iphone

It's partially dependent on the version of the device you have as to how long the battery lasts while playing, but you shouldn't see any issues in this regard generally.

Its a fantastic game for the iphone, a little over priced at £6.99 but still good. Only one draw back, the team logos, I have noticed there not all there. I manage West Ham and during a friendly with Crystal Palace of all teams their badge was there but West Hams wasnt. Wonder if theres going to be a update to add the badges to all teams.

• SI Staff
Its a fantastic game for the iphone, a little over priced at £6.99 but still good. Only one draw back, the team logos, I have noticed there not all there. I manage West Ham and during a friendly with Crystal Palace of all teams their badge was there but West Hams wasnt. Wonder if theres going to be a update to add the badges to all teams.

With regards to the team logo's we're only legally allowed to use them in the game if we own the rights to do so - EA own exclusive rights to the Premiership club logo's I'm afraid which is why they aren't present.

(you might note the same situation is present with FM on PC)

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
there is a option to demote players to reserves, i done that with long injuries players. but how do i promote then to the first team again?

You can view the reserve team by looking on the 'Club Info' page - then use the 'Promote' action to put them back into the first team.

Archived