Dead End - Europa Player Registration

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, could the mods move it if not, thanks.

I am currently in season 15/16, worked up through the leagues and during my 3rd season in the English Premier League managed to qualify for the Europa League. I have reached the date 08/08/15 and time 12:00 when I have to register players for the competition.

Due to my sudden rise up the Leagues and a distinct lack of youth facilities my own club trained players are pretty much non-existant. (In fact, my whole 1st team, reserves and Under 18s only contain one club trained player as players on yth contracts do not count.) I have offered several prof contracts to the 17 year olds and recalled some of my reserves back from loan who I have trained, but I still cannot register them until they arrive back at the club (24 hours time)...but the game wont let me progress until I have reached the criteria. I have reached a dead end.

I realised that the players need to be registered by said date, which I do not see the problem in, but I do feel that players recalled back from loan should be able to be registered there and then, to enable the game to progress, not having to wait for the player to return to the club.

If you can't meet the requirements, you have to leave blank spaces.

Thus if you would have no single player who is club or nation home-grown you would have to register 17 players only and you will then be able to progress.

Keep in mind that all players aged 21 or younger at a certain date (31/8 I think) don't need to be registered at all, so that's 17 players above 21 years plus all U21 players you have. So you won't get in trouble filling the squad either (just in respect of quality, depending on the age structure of your team).

hth :)

edit: Also no need as well to recall anyone of course :)

Archived