Assistant manager pre match news item

How do you get them?

I sacked my assistant manger. A couple of months later I hired a new one but the lazy sod doesn't provide pre match reports on our next opponents I've had a look, but this game is far too big nowadays and I can't figure it out. Never happened in CM97 lol. Anyone know?

How do you get them?

I sacked my assistant manger. A couple of months later I hired a new one but the lazy sod doesn't provide pre match reports on our next opponents I've had a look, but this game is far too big nowadays and I can't figure it out. Never happened in CM97 lol. Anyone know?

Go to scouting assignments and then have someone scout 'next opposition'

http://footballmanager.com/manual/?q=books/102-assignments :thup:

Hmm, aren't you referring to the backroom advice section 'pre match meeting'?

If you have a new assman, it might be possible that he simply hasn't got enough knowledge of the team yet to do this.

To be honest I might be getting things confused. I was on about scout next opposition but I thought the Ass Man would do it for you as part of his duties.

Hmm, aren't you referring to the backroom advice section 'pre match meeting'?

If you have a new assman, it might be possible that he simply hasn't got enough knowledge of the team yet to do this.

To be honest I might be getting things confused. I was on about scout next opposition but I thought the Ass Man would do it for you as part of his duties.

Archived