PDA

View Full Version : Assistant manager pre match news item

SPE3D
24-11-2009, 10:52
How do you get them?

I sacked my assistant manger. A couple of months later I hired a new one but the lazy sod doesn't provide pre match reports on our next opponents I've had a look, but this game is far too big nowadays and I can't figure it out. Never happened in CM97 lol. Anyone know?

Makollig Jezvahted
24-11-2009, 10:55
How do you get them?

I sacked my assistant manger. A couple of months later I hired a new one but the lazy sod doesn't provide pre match reports on our next opponents I've had a look, but this game is far too big nowadays and I can't figure it out. Never happened in CM97 lol. Anyone know?

Go to scouting assignments and then have someone scout 'next opposition'

http://footballmanager.com/manual/?q=books/102-assignments :thup:

SPE3D
24-11-2009, 11:04
Go to scouting assignments and then have someone scout 'next opposition'

http://footballmanager.com/manual/?q=books/102-assignments :thup:

I thought you could get your assistant manager to do it?

Makollig Jezvahted
24-11-2009, 11:21
I thought you could get your assistant manager to do it?

Hmm, aren't you referring to the backroom advice section 'pre match meeting'?

If you have a new assman, it might be possible that he simply hasn't got enough knowledge of the team yet to do this.

SPE3D
24-11-2009, 11:24

If you have a new assman, it might be possible that he simply hasn't got enough knowledge of the team yet to do this.

To be honest I might be getting things confused. I was on about scout next opposition but I thought the Ass Man would do it for you as part of his duties.

SPE3D
24-11-2009, 11:31

To be honest I might be getting things confused. I was on about scout next opposition but I thought the Ass Man would do it for you as part of his duties.

Stephanie McMahon\'s Secret Lover
24-11-2009, 19:56
Sorry but the AssMan has always been and still is utter rubbish no matter what his stats are.

He needs serious work. (Like me :D)