PDA

View Full Version : English Lower League Club Logos

sheeshy
24-11-2009, 10:38
Where can I find a logo pack for the lower league clubs? Specifically clubs directly below the Blue Square North / South, and for the clubs in the Blue Square North / South that have no logo (Vauxhall, Weston-Super-mare, Ilkeston, etc)

I tried searching the forums, and I tried sortitoutsi, with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rinso
24-11-2009, 10:41
I'd be very surprised if there weren't any around in the Graphics/skinning forum (http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) on here...

sheeshy
24-11-2009, 10:47
I'd be very surprised if there weren't any around in the Graphics/skinning forum (http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) on here...

I looked there. Maybe I'm just being blind!

Raware
24-11-2009, 10:52
I actually replied to a thread exactly the same as this yesterday -

<snip>

Some excellent work there.

sheeshy
24-11-2009, 10:59
I actually replied to a thread exactly the same as this yesterday -

<snip>

Some excellent work there.

Thanks, downloading now!

sheeshy
24-11-2009, 11:13
Thanks, downloading now!

Got it now, this is first class! Is it every single English club?!

Raware
24-11-2009, 12:06
Got it now, this is first class! Is it every single English club?!

Near enough. 9000+ logos! :thup: I'm not entirely sure who the author is but who ever it is he/she needs a huge slap on the back. The more people seed it the easier it'll be for people to download.

sheeshy
24-11-2009, 13:54
Near enough. 9000+ logos! :thup: I'm not entirely sure who the author is but who ever it is he/she needs a huge slap on the back. The more people seed it the easier it'll be for people to download.

I'm seeding it.

just done a check, and I am sure it has every English club logo for the "out of the box" game!

Obviously any database edits that include user-created clubs don't have a logo, but I can live with that! :D

Now, for the other logo packs! (turned them all to "low priority" while downloading, in case the England one was rubbish!)

Neji
24-11-2009, 14:05
Sorry guys, due to licensing issues we shouldn't be discussing how to get unlicensed graphics into the game on the official forums.