International management - help please!

I am in my fourth season with Hull and so far I have won 3 premier league titles, 2 FA Cups, 2 league Cups, 2 Champions League Trophys, 2 World Club Cups, 2 Charity Shileds and the super cup twice. I am top of the manager points and top of the hall of fame reputation table.

However......when I apply for international manager jobs I do not get the job. I do not even get a reply. For example I applied for the Portugal job and I got the usual aknowledgement message when you apply for a job. After a few days I hear nothing. I then check the available jobs and the Portugal job has disapeared - they have given it to someone else and I did'nt even get a message about it. The same thing happened with the Italy job.

Is international management locked? Do I have to win more things to unlock it?

I applied for Portugal with my rep being world class and top of the reputation table. They gave it to someone who was national rep with 0 manager points and 50th in the rep table, and I did'nt even get a message about it. Is this a bug in the game?

I applied for Portugal with my rep being world class and top of the reputation table. They gave it to someone who was national rep with 0 manager points and 50th in the rep table, and I did'nt even get a message about it. Is this a bug in the game?

Doubt it, they just didn't want you to manage them :p Who got the job instead of you?

Archived