Computer tactics

Hi everyone,

İn all Fm series at past,we had the ability of seeing AI computer tactics at "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20xx\data\tactics".That has been giving us the advantages of seeing talented and advanced AI tactics.So that were improving our tactical knowledge and abilities.İn Fm 2010,when i tried to load and open AI computer tactics,coping them from "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\tactics" to my "Documents and Settings Sports İnteractive Fm 2010" folder (where we put our downloaded tactics and our exported tactics appear) there is shown a message saying "this tactic could not be loaded".So i am very disappointed.

Every year Sİ gave us the chance of seeing computer tactics,so we that were improving our game experience and fun.Now i want to know that if that is an technical issue or a block by programmers?İf it is a technical issue,please give us a solution.İf it is a block,i cant see any reason for this and please i want old system back.

Thanks for this great game,and thanks for your answers that i hope you will answer and help us.

Unfortunately, cheating is not allowed this year. Sorry.

You are the king of being constructive. People are allowed to play how they want. Can you not see how people may want to look at AI tactics to try and understand how to formulate their own tactics?

I'm sorry. OK, I'll try and answer a little bit more constructively.

I fail to see how looking at the AI's starting tactics is going to help you, since the AI, as we all know it, changes tactics several times during a match, especially when it's losing.

Having said that, and please correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20xx\data\tactics" refer to the user's pre-defined tactics, the ones built in into the Tactics Creator?

Seeing computer tactics is very usefull for getting experince and knowledge about tactic creating because computer tactics are made by game developers.Like the AI changes computer tactics during matches,we want to try to change them like AI and make different tactical developments.İn all series we were doing that.

i hope an answer from game developers will be very usefull and helpfull for us.

i have still hopefull for a game developer from SI answer this question and help us.
Andersonn, can I give you a suggestion? Why don't you forget about the whole thing and play the game normally like everyone else? I wouldn't, in a million years, enjoy the game if I knew beforehand exactly how the AI is going to change it's tactics during a particular match. I prefer to work things out for myself. But that's just me...

Perhaps have a look or ask in the tactics forum, andersonn?

i asked it there first but no answers got for days :(

Andersonn, can I give you a suggestion? Why don't you forget about the whole thing and play the game normally like everyone else? I wouldn't, in a million years, enjoy the game if I knew beforehand exactly how the AI is going to change it's tactics during a particular match. I prefer to work things out for myself. But that's just me...

i understand and agree what you say,but i love developing tactics and this way was one of the most popular ways to improve my tactical knowledges.

Perhaps a small program gives me chance to do it,you think so?

Archived