PDA

View Full Version : Managerial discipline

paulmctevez
24-11-2009, 00:15
Ok iv had a few players worried about my lack of managerial discipline,I can get rid of it with offerin them a new contract but I don't wana keep doin this.what is it and how can I prevent players feeling like this?

aw083
24-11-2009, 00:27
I had that problem on the demo. I just started warning/fining players for poor performance, dismissal, violent behaviour, etc. whereas I wouldn't have done before. The demo ended before I could see if this worked but I imagine that's the reason.

paulmctevez
24-11-2009, 00:41
It's quite weird that players get cross for the manager not being an old ***** towards his players lol

aw083
24-11-2009, 00:44
True but then that's exactly what players need when they step out of line and the more experienced, professional players will recognise that. It's about keeping a balance I suppose. Not being too much of a...*bad man* :D ...and not being too kind to the players.

teej9
24-11-2009, 09:24
I had a few players that got like that, so i started fining for red cards and whatnot. Low and behold I fine Mascherano and he comes out and says he basically hates me and demands a transfer. Boo.