Unhappy Over Losing Capaincy

Right now, I'm in my second season as Athletic Bilbao.

Anyway, the first season Joseba Etxeberria was my captain, but he retired after the first season. Yeste was my vice-captain.

Going into the second season, when asked to choose my captain, it was suggested I choose Yeste with Orbaiz as my vice-captain. I decided to put Yeste as vice with Orbaiz as captain. After that, Yeste is unhappy and refuses to renew his contract. On his personal info, it says he is unhappy about being removed as captain. How the hell can he be unhappy about it if he was never officially my captain to begin with???

Sounds like a bit of a bug, but if it were real life I'd imagine he saw himself as 'captain in waiting' when Etxeberria retired...and you would have taken that away from him. If the game is sophisticated enough to have included that, that's probably the reason. :D

Sounds like a bit of a bug, but if it were real life I'd imagine he saw himself as 'captain in waiting' when Etxeberria retired...and you would have taken that away from him. If the game is sophisticated enough to have included that, that's probably the reason. :D

True, but if that's the case shouldn't his personal info say something like "unhappy over not being named captain" as opposed to "unhappy about being removed as captain"? I never removed him as captain because he never was captain to begin with!

True, but if that's the case shouldn't his personal info say something like "unhappy over not being named captain" as opposed to "unhappy about being removed as captain"? I never removed him as captain because he never was captain to begin with!

Yeah true. :)

Archived