PDA

View Full Version : SI make the big teams put out there real Carling cup teams

cwilcox
23-11-2009, 23:51
Who else thinks SI show program in the fact that the big teams should feild weaker sides in the Carling cup compo?

Ty
24-11-2009, 00:01
I think its brilliant that this happens.
I saw United beat by Middlesbro (in first season) 4-0 :eek: I was shocked.. clicked on the team fielded to see that Rafeal, Macheda and Fabio was the biggest names on the sheet :D

aw083
24-11-2009, 00:08
I think its brilliant that this happens.
I saw United beat by Middlesbro (in first season) 4-0 I was shocked.. clicked on the team fielded to see that Rafeal, Macheda and Fabio was the biggest names on the sheet

I agree. It's realistic of course. Man Utd and Arsenal would never play their first, full strength, team in a Carling Cup fixture. Why would the game not reflect this if it's capable of doing so?

Golaxi
24-11-2009, 00:11
yes this should definately be coded into the game. fm should reflect reality

teej9
24-11-2009, 09:26
In my game, the big four do field weak teams, unless they play me.

Ainu
24-11-2009, 09:37
I've noticed the big teams do this now in the game, fine addition by SI. It should be a bit more manager specific though. Arsène Wenger would generally field more youngsters in a League Cup team most managers, even against Premiership opposition, while antoher manager put a few more experienced players alongside the youngsters. Still, a nice touch.