3d view problem

Alur

On all modes of match view, except classical 2D, the same problem is observed - all match passes constant jerks. Thus "a system Rating 3D" - 5 stars. Tried to put graphic options for a minimum - has changed nothing. The processor is occupied less, than on half. The same was observed and on a demo. On 2009 versions worked well. Somebody knows, how it is possible to overcome it?

Масbook Pro, MacOSX 10.5.8

I hope for your help very much!

No, I have not.

But how can i update directx and drivers for Mac?

Not sure about mac directx since I use a pc but try searching google. As for your graphics card drivers well you should be able to go on the the website of the manufacturer of your card and get mac driver.

On all modes of match view, except classical 2D, the same problem is observed - all match passes constant jerks. Thus "a system Rating 3D" - 5 stars. Tried to put graphic options for a minimum - has changed nothing. The processor is occupied less, than on half. The same was observed and on a demo. On 2009 versions worked well. Somebody knows, how it is possible to overcome it?

Масbook Pro, MacOSX 10.5.8

I hope for your help very much!

Despite this well intentioned mantra of "update, update, update" my PC still does this jerking and it is now fully updated & is of a high enough spec. I have posted my sytem / pc specs as advised by a Sega bod (was expecting a personal tech-fix reply to help but that was clearly expecting too much!!!) and just got the mantra above. From what I read this is quite a common problem, not just me, I think SI are not taking this seriously enough, shame on them!, especially as this is the 2nd year of 2 when 3d has been included, when PC's that should run it cant (remember the Intel bug last year?).

Am loving FM 10 though (growing to love 2d !) - shame one of the major features is "unuseable" for me, and you and many others.

Despite this well intentioned mantra of "update, update, update" my PC still does this jerking and it is now fully updated & is of a high enough spec. I have posted my sytem / pc specs as advised by a Sega bod (was expecting a personal tech-fix reply to help but that was clearly expecting too much!!!) and just got the mantra above. From what I read this is quite a common problem, not just me, I think SI are not taking this seriously enough, shame on them!, especially as this is the 2nd year of 2 when 3d has been included, when PC's that should run it cant (remember the Intel bug last year?).

Am loving FM 10 though (growing to love 2d !) - shame one of the major features is "unuseable" for me, and you and many others.

Unfortunately, it is the truth:(:(:(

Archived