what kind of goal you nerver seen in fm

Striker goes clean through, keeper charges out, striker dinks it over him as the keeper dives at his feet. I'm not talking about the chips/lobs that you occasionally see that come down with snow on them.

These type of finishes are common and should be in the repertoire of any striker worth his salt. Would be nice to see FM implement this type of goal.

Long range lobs, one of the best goals i've seen at the shay was when one of our forwards picked up the ball five yards into the oppo half near the touchline, looked up and noticed the keeper off his line and then lobbed the keeper, nice goal but have never seen on like it on fm.

Never seen a keeper freekick goal, or indeed any manner of very-long-range goal, though people claim to see a lot of them. I have, however, seen numerous keepers sent off for handling outside the area, which a lot of people here haven't seen.

scoring directly from a throw-in

That's probably because it's not allowed. Back in 1997 (I think) we (Huddersfield) scored a goal direct from a throw-in, but the ref thought the keeper got a touch, so it counted, whereas it shouldn't have. Also Enckelman against Birmingham a few years ago, throw-in, thrown to him, tried controlling it, ball maybe just brushed his foot, so it was given, when had it not done, it wouldn't have been given.

I've never seen a 35 yard long range screamer :rolleyes:

Seriously though, the goals i like to score are the ones where lots of passes are stringed together with a nice finish at the end of it. An Arsenal goal of you will. They are quite satisfying.

I have - Gareth Barry knocked one of those in against South Korea in England's World Cup 2010 opener.

Archived