most wins in a row

As the thread would suggest, I would like to know how many wins you've had in a row. I'm currently managing Real Madrid and I have clocked up 17 in a row (which could increase). I know what you're thinking...try it with a smaller team. Anyway I still think its pretty impressive as i've played the following teams in this run. Barcelona (H), Valencia (A), Athletico Madrid (A), Sevillia (A). I've also beaten Inter Milan at home in the champs league.

I've also done this with the so called defender bug -keeping clean sheets in the majority of my games. I'll post a screen shot later to show that im speaking the truth. cheers

phew never done that many! managed nine on FM10 but that was with an expected to finish mid table Swedish side so not too bad.! Think my longest unbeaten run was when I was with Benfica on FM09, it was 72 or something like that, doesnt include cup games mind!

On FM10, 9 is my record with Accrington in the second season, which was in League One after a surprise promotion in my first season, I still got relegated with a total of 11 wins but bounced back with promotion back to League One and then didn't go on the game again as I got a new PC and now play with more leagues.

Archived