Club Legend

Does anyone know how a player can make the jump from a fav. person to a legend?

im wondering as i have a striker who has claimed the club top all time goalscoring record, all time appearance record and has been fans player of the year 4 seaons in a row.

i think he's a legend!

The thing that annoys me most is that for every club it's like 'nobody leaves except by the sewers!'

I was at Lazio for six years, won the scudetto three times, got them to a champions league final, made them a genuine european force again with world-class players. I was on favoured personnel or icons, can't remember what.

Then, Ferguson retires and I leave to join Manchester United, the club I have set as my favourite. And I disappear from it. Using an editor, I find out that I am now Lazio's most hated man, Dislikes Person 100.

It's not right.

Really? You'd be annoyed even though he'd turned your club around and only left for his favorite club?

I think it's pretty fair to be honest. If it was the other way round and a Lazio fan was managing Man Utd only to leave to manage his favorite team would that make it any different?

I know the dislike rating is in place so that weird stuff doesnt happen like you being offered the job you just quit all the time, but there must be better ways of managing that than this? Mourinho should still be a legend or, at least icon, at Chelsea and if SAF were to leave United for real now, i'd be disappointed but not annoyed considering how much he's done for the club.

yeah, I mean, I can understand if I left to join Roma or Juventus, or maybe even a club of similar stature I had no affiliation with, but the European Champions, who I had set as the club I actually supported?

I wanted to stay on with Lazio and win the Champions League, but I also didn't want to have to wait another 15 years for the United job.

The thing that annoys me most is that for every club it's like 'nobody leaves except by the sewers!'

I was at Lazio for six years, won the scudetto three times, got them to a champions league final, made them a genuine european force again with world-class players. I was on favoured personnel or icons, can't remember what.

Then, Ferguson retires and I leave to join Manchester United, the club I have set as my favourite. And I disappear from it. Using an editor, I find out that I am now Lazio's most hated man, Dislikes Person 100.

It's not right.

Same thing happened to me mate.its outrageous

Archived