are mac and pc saved games compatible?

Erdo

I own a mac laptop and windows desktop. I'm sufficiently addicted to the fm series that a bought a copy for each (you can't download on the mac using steam- or rather, you can but it is rather involved- so I actually had to buy a physical DVD for the mac). My question now, is whether I can email saved game files between the two computers so that I can play the same game on both?

My question now, is whether I can email saved game files between the two computers so that I can play the same game on both?

The files will be quite big so emailing them might be difficult. I know that with some providers you are limited in the size of attachment that they will allow you to send through email. You would probably have to split them up into smaller parts then rejoin them which I think would increase the chances of them becoming corrupt. I think an easier fix for this would be to put them onto a usb stick. That way you wouldn't have to split them up into smaller parts so the risk of the files becoming corrupt is much smaller.

Archived