finish 4th in PRM but not qualify for Champon Cup?

I finish 4th in the PRM so Normaly I qualify for Champions Cup right but I'm not???? is says I'm in Euro cup. and Man Utd finish 5th and their qualify for Champions Cup and havn't won any trophy???

I'm runner up of Euro Cup & FA Cup and also league Cup Winner. Arsenal is the FA Cup winner.

the thing is that because i created my team I don't have home grown player traine in the club for 3 years is it because of that???

Zsolt, who won the FA cup and who was runner up? Same for League cup.

There is only 1 automatic place. Then it depends on who won the FA cup. If the two teams in the final of the FA and League don't have a european place there is just the 1 place in the league

E.g

If the top 10 is

1. Liverpool (ECC)

2. Arsenal (ECC)

3. Chelsea (ECC)

4. Man City (ECC)

5. Man United (EC)

6. Aston Villa

7. Spurs (EC)

8. Wolves

9. Fulham (EC)

10. Everton

FA Cup final - Chelsea 2-1 Spurs

League Cup final - Fulham 3-0 Reading

You only get extra if they aren't needed by the cup finalists

yeah but I should at least play the ECC Qualif phase init?

beside in my fixture last year I played EC on Thu. my PRM game in hand on Fri & an other PRM on Sun. can you imagine???

I hate EC cuz it's on Thu.

yeah but I should at least play the ECC Qualif phase init?

There are a maximum of 4 CL spots so if the 4th one went to Man United by winning the CL, you end up with nothing I'm afraid. You have Liverpool to thank for that rule, as it was invented when they ended up 5th in 2005 but won the CL so they couldn't defend their title the next year.

Archived