Long Range Goals

I'm suspicious of the amount of 30+ yard screamers that go in as well.

Defensively, it's a nightmare.

If your defenders have to close down someone 30 yards out because you know he'll put one of them away once in every two attempts, it becomes a problem.

In real life, defences are extremely happy to let people shoot from that distance - they either get saved or go over/wide, even when the best players are making the shot.

I'm very suspicious because even players from the bottom of the SPL were scoring screamers in most games. (nobody in that league could score for toffee from that distance)

Arghhhhh ! I'm so sick and tired of reading about the long range shots, it's making me puke! Relax guys! SI are on it and they'll be tuned down in the next patch! Insert Goal Here please do us all a favour and do a forum search before posting the same rubbish.

Hell, any chance of reading some constructive critisism on these Forums?

I'm very suspicious because even players from the bottom of the SPL were scoring screamers in most games. (nobody in that league could score for toffee from that distance)

I'm not sure that's quite true, there are many professional players at lower levels who can welly a ball. There were 14 goals scored from outside the penalty area in League One and Two over the weekend for instance.

Arghhhhh ! I'm so sick and tired of reading about the long range shots, it's making me puke! Relax guys! SI are on it and they'll be tuned down in the next patch! Insert Goal Here please do us all a favour and do a forum search before posting the same rubbish.

Hell, any chance of reading some constructive critisism on these Forums?

No.

I suggest you see a doctor if the act of reading makes you puke. Maybe an optician will be able to help.

I've had more than my fair share of long range screamers so far in my game. Is this a known issue or am I just extremely lucky?

I have installed the first patch (i think).

IGH, I'm not trying to be funny but if you see "Version 10.1" written on top of your New Game page it means you have installed Patch 10.1 and the game is up-to-date.

So ungrateful! The least you could do, was thanking me for the tip...:(

OK........ Thanks Mr tonif for all your help. You truly are a blessing to these forums. Your posts are the highlight of my sorry little life. I aspire to be like you Tonif. You are my hero. That good enough?:D

Archived