how exactly does my club make more money???

Im playing as Benfica and my balance is usually just around 10m to 15m. I keep losing money every month because my income is not good enough. So, without being able to touch the merchandise and other financial aspects, how does a club make more money??? Does winning more titles have a big effect on merchadise sells? Im almost to the point where i have to cut off all my reserve squad to save some money and still I lose about 300,000 a month (used to lose 1.8 million a month). The income from merchandise is way too low.....

This is the down side to playing in a league that has little in prize money and little in tv revenue. Id say in a league like that its all about buying a player on a minimul fee and selling at a profit, 3 or 4 of that every year and over the year youll be in profit. Its how i used to survive on 08 in the SPL

This is the down side to playing in a league that has little in prize money and little in tv revenue. Id say in a league like that its all about buying a player on a minimul fee and selling at a profit, 3 or 4 of that every year and over the year youll be in profit. Its how i used to survive on 08 in the SPL

wow, its really hard to survive in portugal then... luckily benfica has a very good side this year. Aimar, saviola, di maria among others. I've heard from others that the TV revenues are like 30, 40million... mine is only 8.5 million, which is pathetic.

Archived