Interaction

I rarely post here on SI forums and i'll try to explain my thoughts about FM in general.I am a long time player of CM/FM series,my first game was CM00/01 and my favorite is 01/02.

There were many improvements made when CM became FM,although it was harder to get used to FM's more complicated interface.I like all of the games in the series except FM09 because of the bugs and the game looked overcomplicated to me.I'm delighted with FM10,you can see how much effort they put in this game and it is brilliant.FM10 is probably the best football management game ever made,it became so close to perfection.But i want talk about how good FM10 is anymore,i'll talk about the only thing i feel is missing so much in FM.

I'll tell you only one word:INTERACTION.I know there are so many options to interact with AI in FM,but basically there are always same questions and same answers from FM05.It hasn't changed much from CM times,SI haven't done much in this way in last few years.I think there should be much much more interaction with board,players,other managers and press.I think there should be various ways to interact,depending on hundreds of things when you're managing a club.I want to 'feel' this game like it's so close to real life as possible,not always say or do something good or bad and always get the same answer.

For example when i win something not always to get a response "we always expected the team to win..." or manager x's name is on supporters lips...,i hope you understand what i want to say.I hope to get various answers depending on situation you're in.It is the same with players,press conferences and when you're responding to other managers comments.

This is a part of the game that is developing so slowly,but i do think it should be one of the game's priorities,maybe the most important part now.I've made up hundreds of possible game comments in my head just this moment.This is a vital part of this game and i think SI should see this thread,i'm sure that majority of forum users will agree with me.I would like to hear others thoughts about my thread,either posititve or negative.

I don't want only to praise the player or ask him to recommend me something,i want to be able to talk with him if he is unhappy because we are underachieving,or if someone is interested to buy him.I also want to ask him to stay if i am in a small club but my ambitions are much greater.If the fans are disappointed with some player,i want to be able to defend him or talk to him to find out why is he underperforming.If he played under injections,and after that he is out for a while,i want to tell him why i sacrificed him.I want interaction situations depending on many other factors just like in real life.I also want to know reasons for players bad form,and if he is a new player at club and needs time to gel i want him to know that i'm there for him.

Match confidence is so annoying.If i made some decision before the match didn't won i want to be able to explain the fans why i did thing i did,and if i did something completely wrong i want to apologize to the fans and the board.Press conferences are too repetitive and they give you an overall look of the match.I want questions based on match stats,many aspects of the match played.

Archived