will subs-player fitness be fixed?

Hi, like in the FM09, there is still the same problem in FM2010 too.

When you subs a player, he gets 1-3% of fitness, but if you let him play the whole match, he gets 10%. Can you explain me this medicine theory? A player who plays until min. 60' has 87% of fitness, he get substitute, and his partner play the whole match. Now, the partner ended the match with 78% of fitness. After the match the substitute player has still the same fitness value of 87%, but his partner which played the whole 90 minutes got 88%. So, can you explain me this?

Will it be fixed in the new patch?

cheers

I've never noticed a problem. The player always gains the required fitness before the next match, so I guess it would only matter if you are playing another game straight after.

Are you? No, I thought so. So what's the big fuss over nothing?

It is a problem. So, Dzeko is really good, and I have a match in 3 days, so, I let him subs in minute 60' with 87% of fitness. Now, he will get like all other players 10%, so he will have 100% on the match day. But it is not. I let Inzaghi play the whole match, ended with 78%, got 10% after the match (Dzeko 0%), and before the match I have: Inzaghi 96% and Dzeko 96%. So tell me, why should I substitute a player? Or tell me another thing, how it is possible that a player how is resting 30 minute get less fitness as a player who play the whole 90 minutes? I don't know what kind of medicine is that

I've never noticed a problem. The player always gains the required fitness before the next match, so I guess it would only matter if you are playing another game straight after.

Are you? No, I thought so. So what's the big fuss over nothing?

Well, yesterday I had a euro cup game and a league game 2 days later.

i can assure that if you sub your star striker for a DMC in the 85th minute because you want to go a little bit more defensive and also keep him fitter fot the next game and that because of this sub-bug your striker does not get his 'fitness bonus' from 72% to say 83% and his condition 2 days later is only 82% iso 93%, that's not really 'nothing' :D

It's a annoying bug and confirmed to be solved in the next patch! Hurray!

Archived