What players do you hate SIMPLE because of FM ?

Fabricio Coloccini.

Bought him to my team a few fm's back and i did spend a considerable amount on him, well not that much but given he's perfomance. In he's first match for the club he manages to get red carded, so i put him on out of the first for a while having better options, but after a few injuries i decided to give him another chance and what happens, red card, yet again. after that he never played another game and i told myself i'll never buy that player ever again

funny i was gonna do a post to vent my anger at a certain player who keeps haunting me on my current save. Some guy called Aiden McGeady who is playing for Newcastle and keeps managing to score even if hes constantly markes, closed down and hard tackles on him. Now thats a player i hate, its not even as if hes any good god damn it

Fabricio Coloccini.

Bought him to my team a few fm's back and i did spend a considerable amount on him, well not that much but given he's perfomance. In he's first match for the club he manages to get red carded, so i put him on out of the first for a while having better options, but after a few injuries i decided to give him another chance and what happens, red card, yet again. after that he never played another game and i told myself i'll never buy that player ever again

I thought every body loves a tryer.

He actually happens to be one of my favourite footy manager players of all time, made a fine captain for many of my sides in previous games before this one. He does sail close to the wind at times but i found if i gave him normal tackling and fined him 2 weeks for any red card he soon fell into line.

diego forlan - but he redeemed himself.

as a new player of fm (i used to play fifa manager) i didnt quite understand at first why forlan was constantly going offside. he made my team atletico madrid waste loads of opportunities because of it, and he was getting low match scores - around 5ish.

so... at first i thought i was making him play in a role he wasnt comfortable with so i tried several different roles for him; but he insisted on playing offside.

realising that i tried all i could and my frustration growing, i learnt i could release a comment to encourage him to try a different game approach - ie not playing in the offiside.

next day he goes on to say that at his age (30) he wasnt going to change his playing style because of the likes of me.

so... i said he would get a prolongued rest from matches and made him go to the bench for the rest of the season.

at one point he asked me to list him for transfer and i accepted because i wasnt going to take his insubordination.

when the transfer period came, he got a few offered but only one with Roma made progress but when it was all but signed he backed down because he wanted a higher salary!!! i was so furious i could have sent him to my C team.

but... a few days later he released a statement appologising and saying he wasnt treated unfairly after all... i checked his status and it read that he was determined to prove himself to the team.

so... i gave him a second chance and ever since he has been scoring goal after goal and scoring high grades on his performances... AND he is hardly going offside now!

who's your daddy??!!

Archived