New Man on FMH

Bought my FMH2007 last weekend. cashier said thank you very much. still very new with this game.

the training menu is very simple. does the stats of players really go up? how do you see it?

how do I do a exit and reload? so far Im not able to do that unless, I exit the game totally and then re-enter it from PSP menu. any idea?

Thank you

Bought my FMH2007 last weekend. cashier said thank you very much. still very new with this game.

the training menu is very simple. does the stats of players really go up? how do you see it?

how do I do a exit and reload? so far Im not able to do that unless, I exit the game totally and then re-enter it from PSP menu. any idea?

Thank you

at least we are facing the samething here. Yesterday I was playing against liverpool away (my 1st season), I want to get a DRAW but end up losing 3 times (REPLAY 2 times). 1-0, 3-1, 2-1. Using all sort of combination.

I also have issue with player HAPPINESS. once you transfer listed him, he will be SAD. gonna sell my tim howard cheaply. all these players loaning is really annoying. carrick out for 1 month. saha always injured in training and national duty. my vidic is currently out for 3 months...

well, that all makes the game interesting, ya?

icon_wink.gif

Archived