beyond internation duties?

so .. playing in 4th season already.. and i was somewhat happy, that whole international fiasko seemed to be fixed,, but here we go.. probably biggest game for this season ( apart ch games ) itialian league semi final, against juventus.. while playing roma.. , second leg after 0 0.. and boom here we go.. 90% of my players have international tag.. my reserves got it too..

wanna bet my youngers got it .. sure ofcs they have.. i hardly could fill my team.. 0 subs.. half of the team are youth who werent good enough for theirs u18/19/20 teams..

awesome.. juventus had bunch of int players too but they still filled team with first class players..

this is bit silly, there is no way in real life.. this would happen.. game would either be delayed 1 day.. probably.. or world class players would skip international duty.. happens 24/7..

this is annoying..

i lost 4 0 if anyone care.. if only my defenders werent totall crap. even with that performance i could had chances.. but bleh..

fiorentina lost after 3 0 victory at home. 3 1 away, only cuz catania had just 5 int.. and fiorentina half of the team..

this would never happen irl

oh and internationals were friendly A FRIENDLY ? YOU GOTA BE KIDDING ME

Incredibly frustrating. Hilarious when you're the weaker side and only lose about 3 players to your opponents 15, but still a problem I'm disappointed to hear SI haven't fixed after 3 years. The problem with the option of removing players from friendly squads is you have to be on the ball enough to notice that there will be a fixture clash - usually I just give the big guys 45 minute requests and leave it at that.

you can remove your players from internationals friendlies. when the news inform you that your players had been called up to internationals. there tabs on it where you can request players to play only half of the watch or withdraw from the matches to play in your cup match.

this is ok with removing. But the problem is still making the club matches on International days. This can't be. The international matches start allways on saturday, so the last club matches are made on wednesday. But this is still a big problem that the ME can't resolve.

this is ok with removing. But the problem is still making the club matches on International days. This can't be. The international matches start allways on saturday, so the last club matches are made on wednesday. But this is still a big problem that the ME can't resolve.

What has the MATCH ENGINE got to do with arranging friendlies?

Archived