why does it rains so much???

Anyone know the effects of rain and snow during games? during rainy games, are the players more prompted to missed tackles, wrong passes and etc? irl when its raining usually players randomly slip and miss balls but im not sure if they are implemented into the game or it is just pure cosmetic.

Anyone know the effects of rain and snow during games? during rainy games, are the players more prompted to missed tackles, wrong passes and etc? irl when its raining usually players randomly slip and miss balls but im not sure if they are implemented into the game or it is just pure cosmetic.

It's definately not just cosmetic, when it rains the wet pitch slows the ball down, direct passing is a good idea when playing in wet conditions. And a bad pitch will tire the players quicker.

I overestimated the rain. I just took a look and in my At. Madrid game it rained on every other match altogether, which I think it is still too much. I looked at some facts on the net and there is a maximum of 10 wet days over the year in Madrid and it is in march. I had 6 games in march and 5 were wet. One game was in Pamplona, rained. One in Las Palmas, rained and one in Lyon, rained. Even with that 10 days of wet it cant be raining all day long, so I think that only 2 games should have been wet at most. I think SI should take a look at this weather system.

playing in the french leagues my side always seems to hit a patch of terrible form following the brief winter break. they play a short passing game, and pretty much every game is guaranteed to have rain.

could do with looking at

So you want the game changed rather than altering your tactics to play a more direct style temporarily? :rolleyes:

Shockingly, perhaps your poor form may be linked to trying pretty passes on poor surfaces??

Archived