Hammarby TFF age cap

Hi all!

I decided to play in lower Swedish league in order to make myself a name from rock bottom. After achieving promotion in both consecutive years i found myself in second division. However i had always a cap that wouldnt let me renew or sign 24 or more aged players. I thought first it was a league cap but since it didnt say so under the leagues rules i feel confuse about this.

All other league teams have + 23 players. I tried searching on wikipedia if this was a special feature of the team but nothing was mentioned. Did i find myself in an unexpected challenge? :eek:

Can any swedish player help me with this?

I thought that at first..but in the game i didnt have any link with them. After 2nd season i linked with them after thosing from other teams.(as parent team). I mean, if you are a reserve team you should be alredy linked, dont you think so?

There is some youth team restrictions in the game and these are hardcoded... (Like glenn hodle academy, some african clubs and even some other clubs) And Even in wikipedia "Hammarby Talang FF is a Swedish football club acting as the development team for Hammarby IF." They're originally acting as affiliated club for Hammarby IF but because there is small bug in FM10 (and also 10.1) they're easily break that affiliation. And also if you check Hammarby IF web site you will see Hammarby TFF using the same web site.

Well Hammarby IF is the main team while Hammarby TFF is its youth team, but since a few years back the youth team has been more independent. Also Hammarby TFF has been winning the lower leagues in sweden, but since being a reserve team it can't get promoted.

So maybe they took off the links between them in the game to make it possible for Hammarby TFF to get promoted when you playing with them. I remember i a few fm's back you couldnt even choose managing Hammarby TFF, so that maybe explains it.

But i agree a link between the team should be made. I hope i've been clear enough and good luck with your game.

well i don't think the president thing is a bug though, i don't have the game nor the editor opened at this time, but i know its like this. Hammarby IF has its own board but then Hammarby IF is owned but Hammarby Fotboll AB, and Hammarby Fotboll AB is the one owning Hammarby TFF

Archived