getting goals when you make subs

Hi, just a question, does anybody else has this prolem:

The game is on going, I mean there are no chances so you are not on LIVE. Now, you click the tactics and want to make a substitution. In the little window you are watching the game. So, you make your substitution, it takes 30 seconds, and return to the game. Now, you allways return to live coverage, and after a minute you will get the commentary: changing tactics.

But, I got until now (16 played games) 4 goals in that time. ???

I am getting the feeling that, if I didn't do the substitution, the game will be still on going and there would be no chance, so no goal. I don't have nothing to complain to the art of the goals were made, but that there were an anomaly of the ME in the process of doing the changes.

I don't know if it's true, but it looks a little bit strange that the goals felt in that time

cheers

Hi, just a question, does anybody else has this prolem:

The game is on going, I mean there are no chances so you are not on LIVE. Now, you click the tactics and want to make a substitution. In the little window you are watching the game. So, you make your substitution, it takes 30 seconds, and return to the game. Now, you allways return to live coverage, and after a minute you will get the commentary: changing tactics.

But, I got until now (16 played games) 4 goals in that time. ???

I am getting the feeling that, if I didn't do the substitution, the game will be still on going and there would be no chance, so no goal. I don't have nothing to complain to the art of the goals were made, but that there were an anomaly of the ME in the process of doing the changes.

I don't know if it's true, but it looks a little bit strange that the goals felt in that time

cheers

Once it happen to me, and after that I always pause my game before I enter in-game tactic screen. So if there is a goal I wouldn't feel like a real manager missed a goal just because he just looked at the bench to tell the substitute to prepare.

Haha I used to think this as well. I had a fear of going to my tactics screen. We all know SI implement features to destroy our sanity and our closest relationships, but I think we can put this one down as superstition

:D

Atleast it happens in your favour lol. Every now and then, when i decide to make a change, pause it or don't pause it. When i go back to the action, a goal is coming..! Seems freaky that i pick the exact moment a goal is about to be scored!

That's my point. So I am not the only one that see this. It is not important if you pause or go straight to the tactic screen, the point is the time waiting for substitution. Because, then you get a goal or a big chance. I got it 4 this far. So, I don't think that I am sooooo unlucky to pick right the moment when the game will make me a goal.

Archived