Average players made shockingly bad.

I have managed at the top level and totally dominated with an excellent defense and attack.

I thought i would try out a lower division to see what all the moaning was about, "cant defend" "players making ridiculous errors" etc etc. I used the same tactics as the higher lvl team but, im noticing the margin between the top players and the decent players is massive, it's way to big, some of the errors i am seeing are shocking, and to be fair, i have a pretty decent team with pretty decent players at newcastle. Coloccini just got a 3.0 rating in a game that finished 4-4, against scunthorpe no less. My results are extremely eratic as is the defending in some games. It feels like im playing a completley different game in the championship, and before you say there is a big gap between prem and championship, i will agree, but, know where near as big a margin as i seem to be witnessing. I think it may be something that needs to be addressed.

I have kept 7 clean sheets in 14 games ,but when the players do finally decide to go awol ,they really do.

Archived