My GK just scored

Thats all really.

Im just really happy first time its happened to me on any version of FM going all the way back to CM9798.

It was he debut aswell. Poor lad didn't even have a celebration icon_smile.gif.

He scored against my first signing choice bt he turned me down. Lucky escape. icon_eek.gif

Thats all really.

Im just really happy first time its happened to me on any version of FM going all the way back to CM9798.

It was he debut aswell. Poor lad didn't even have a celebration icon_smile.gif.

He scored against my first signing choice bt he turned me down. Lucky escape. icon_eek.gif

My goalkeeper scored from his own area in a friendly match for New Delhi Heroes (an Indian team)!

He picked up the ball and kicked it long and I thought, 'yes great, it's going towards my striker - come on!'

However, my striker completely missed the ball and then the opposition keeper came slightly off his line to collect the ball but it looked like it bounced, then it just went over his head.

A comedy moment and an absolutely bizarre goal! icon_eek.gif

I went on to lose 2-1 but it was only a friendly and what a goal from my keeper! icon_biggrin.gif

C.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by grff:

I've had a keeper score against me from a goal-kick. I was fuming! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Imagine your real life team conceding in this manner, against your title rivals, to win the game and effective lose your season.

That, my friend, is the lot of the Wycombe fan icon_frown.gif

In fm 05 i suppouse i was coaching real madrid and their reserves aswell. In Castilla match in Segunda Division some danish youngster DC (johansson probably) played very badly, so in order to humilitate him i subbed him by a keeper and the keeper (Kasper Schmeichel) scored with a header from normal play - the fact is that keepers usually have good height and jumping, so 2 out of 4 things that makes good head-scorer (heading and maybe positioning attributes i would say play a big role aswell)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crouchaldinho:

New Delhi Heroes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That has to be the best name for a football team, EVER! icon_cool.gif

And I've never had a GK score for me icon_frown.gif

Archived