a couple of things that i find annoying

So after having the game a while now and playing it i have 1 or 2 things that i thought were being fixed after some of the topic's on these forums for FM09 or i feel should (still) be looked at.

firstly the team talks, i remember a thread on these forums that was many many pages long where it was generally agreed that that these needed looking into, i am sure i read a post by someone in SI who even said as much yet i find the team talks are exactly the same as last year only there are a few more options, i thought things like the "none" team talk were being altered to something that actually makes sense.

at the moment the "none" team talk means something along the lines of, "you have played about as well as i expect" i dont believe this has changed?

secondly, the press, fans, board and the "guy" who gives the predictions/after match comments,

my biggest gripe is, you get a man sent off go 1-0 down then either come back to draw or win the game and everyone is unhappy!

in 1 of my games i was 1-0 up had a man sent off gave a pen away so it was 1-1 then they scored again to make it 2-1 i changed my tactics and came back to the draw the game 2-2 and just got moaned at by the fan, board and the after match comments were something like "quite a shock here i really expected xxxxxx team to win this one im sure the fans were not happy" another game man sent off go 1-0 down alter tactics again come back to win 2-1 and get moaned at for not winning by more!! i mean come on!

i mean come on you might be expected to win the game before kick off but going down 2-1 then coming back to draw being a man down no one is going to be that unhappy surely, no comment about the great come back, how well we played with 10 men etc, just moaning! :)

and thats about it really just a few little things that are bugging me, other wise i am really enjoying this version of FM!

Archived