30th Dec 2020

i am currently in my 4194th day of management, this is the only game i have started and i am notts county... i have just won the premiership at the 3rd time of asking... Notts county are a decent team to manager if ya wanna take a team up from league 2.. Although it is abit of a challenge the only problem is that the chairman always injects more money into the club... thus making it easier to sign players as you always have money... obviously been in 2020 the majority of players are computer generated making it harder to find players and not signing the same players...

i have played 617 games won 302 drawn 138 and lost 177 scoring 1145 goals and conceding 819....

What is the furthest anyone has got so far on FM10???? i intend to keep going with notts co as long as i dont get the sack having turned down job offers from man utd, chelsea, arsenal, liverpool, tottenham and aston villa....

I was in 2019 on my cambridge united game having got them into the premier league, have taken a break from it and started a new european game. Furthest I ever got was with Benfica on FM09 where it was season 2029/30, having managed them from the start!

chrismufcpleas

Im also playing as Notts Co im 2013 been in the Premier League for a year and a half just coming into January of 2nd year had a staduim upgrade taking my staduim to 30450 did you get a new staduim or what size is your current one?

i got a stadium upgrade to about 31000.. i asked for another stadium upgrade and they told me it wasnt possible to upgrade any more... hopefully ill get a new stadium soon... not looking good for it though :(

I'm in February 2019, and my third job within that save, having managed Ross County (and cemented them as a mid-table SPL side), then taking the Southend job when they were in danger of getting relegated to League 1, and after a few years getting them into the Prem. I never managed them in the Premiership though, because Inter came knocking and offered me the chance to take over their side that has finished in the bottom half of Serie A for the last three years. It's currently my first season with Inter, and we are 9th, which is acceptable but I was hoping for more. I did sell and replace £65 million worth of players pre-season though, so hopefully the team will get better and better as they gel. Sadly it looks like Southend are in danger of going straight back down.

Well i am Man United and like you this is the only save game i have. I am currently in 2017/18 and spent 3038 days at Man United. i have won the league in every season. Its too easy wi my team. Getting a bit harder now everyone is retiring.

i have played 519 games won 381 drawn 89 and lost 49 scoring 1102 goals and conceding 351....

its the furthest i have ever been in a save... and not sure to continue on longer or restart in another team

Im only at 2012/2013. I was Middlesbrough but i had a crash dump during that season. And the back up save was at the end of the 2011/2012 season. Could not be bothered to try and sign and sell all the players i did before so i stepped down. Taken over Norwich now who have been stuck in League One since i started the game. So i am now in the 2012/2013 season with Norwich City.

Archived