customising veiws

hi im trying to work out how i customise the veiws of stats and such on the player information screen as i can customise it but dont seem to be able to save it so i can go back to it again later or say save set screens for different positions was wondering if there is a walk though on how to do this or someone wise enough and patient enough to explain how to do this.

sorry just realised this is in the wrong bit of the forum could someone move ot to the general pc discussion

well if you go to views on team screan oick your selection for a base like eg Home grown status.

Now return to views at the very to there is custom this opens up to selections

select customise current view.

you now get a list of fields currently used on the right then on the left the ones available.

you will be able to add/remove and move them into any order.

You will be able to copy these views by going to same area but instead select customise create a copy very useful when experimenting to copy it then any mistakes will be minimal

Now comes on issue I have noticed in the main view page DONT move the columns it goes crazy and you end up losing selections. Not sure anybody else have these issues its driving me mad.

In the customisation despite space to utilise in main view selections go beyond the page displayed.

I always end up with far too much space for the names with not being able to rectify it

Archived