Comparing two player's attributes - how?

I'm probably missing something ... some setting ... maybe a click or two solves this, but where?

The manual says that two players, when compared, show attributes both graphically, and numericaly (sp?) yet mine show only graphical information, and for only one of the players. The one on the left. In other parts of "compare," every thing is fine. Only the attributes seem to forget that there are TWO players to consider.

Am I the only one with this problem? Any ideas?

It does both of those comparisons for you easily.

Click on the players you want to compare and in the first screen you'll have an overview of them with the hexagon (graphicially) and then click on the attributes tab and you'll have a numerical comparison as well.

Allow me to elaborate as I don't think I explained well.

There are three tabs.

Overview, Attributes, Stats

In my game, if I am in Attributes, the lower half correctly displays the left player's information, ignoring the other player completely. The top half of the screen is consistant with the other tabs, the Stats and Overview which are on all of the tab choices. Thus, Overview, and Stats both reveal and contrast the two players, while Attributes (with the Technical, Mental, and Physical headings) give ONE player's information. These factors, incidently, are the focus for me.

It'd be nice to take two defenders and, among other things, see the tackling scores side-by side. Player A vs Player B. I have a feeling that's how it is supposed to work, and in fact, may be working for EVERYONE but me.

On Overview, I get a graphical display, nice touch by the designer. I'd never have thought to show that data in such a manner. It's great.

On Stats, I'm shown Player's A and B info involving goals, penalty cards, etc.

Then, my problem tab Attributes. Player A's info, nothing to COMPARE it with.

Thanks for taking the time to try and iron out my issue. I hope that I've restated the situtation a little better.

Archived