Chances of seeing a J League mod soon

I was wondering if there is currently, or to be shortly available, mod that adds in the J league. I've done a fair search through Google and this forum and there seems to be one mod that's been made but most of the players aren't real apparently.

I want to start a game and I tend to load a lot of leagues. I want to possibly manage in Australia but the Asian Champions League is nothing without the Japanese teams. I just want to know if something is available or coming soon. I don't want to play for a week but then find out that the J League is suddenly available and I'd have to start again.

I was wondering if there is currently, or to be shortly available, mod that adds in the J league. I've done a fair search through Google and this forum and there seems to be one mod that's been made but most of the players aren't real apparently.

I want to start a game and I tend to load a lot of leagues. I want to possibly manage in Australia but the Asian Champions League is nothing without the Japanese teams. I just want to know if something is available or coming soon. I don't want to play for a week but then find out that the J League is suddenly available and I'd have to start again.

There's been one in the Editors forum for 2 weeks now.

I was under the impression that the players were fake and/or incomplete.

By using a XML made by a Hong Kong guy, the J.League players are all real, but lacking playing history so everyone will make their first pro appearance when bring them on. Try going to the editor's forum to find out more.

I understand that a bunch of Japanese FM players are in the process of making a detailed Japanese football patch for FM10 (I'm part of the team though I'm from Hong Kong), so worth to wait for a while for this quality project.

By using a XML made by a Hong Kong guy, the J.League players are all real, but lacking playing history so everyone will make their first pro appearance when bring them on. Try going to the editor's forum to find out more.

I understand that a bunch of Japanese FM players are in the process of making a detailed Japanese football patch for FM10 (I'm part of the team though I'm from Hong Kong), so worth to wait for a while for this quality project.

Indeed; this patch (named J. League wo Tsukurō; Jリーグをつくろう lit. Let's Make the J. League), the result of massive amounts of painstaking research by several dedicated Japanese fans over a period of many months, is slated to be the most comprehensive J.League/Japan patch ever released for FM. It will contain all players (seniors, reserves, youth players: everyone), staff (managers, coaches, directors: everyone), statistics, formations (including tactical stats and such), histories and almost every little detail one can think of, right from both J. League Divisions down to the amateur leagues. It is the most momentous effort I've ever seen undertaken for the J.League, and I don't think we've seen a database like this, not even the CM 01/02 days. If everything goes to plan, the patch should be complete by the end of the month. I can hardly wait! :)

To all those working on the J League patch a thankyou in advance. I also play the A League and the Asian Champions League is definetly not itself without the Japanese teams. Well done!

Also I miss Josh Kennedy when managing the Socceroos!

Indeed; this patch (named J. League wo Tsukurō; Jリーグをつくろう lit. Let's Make the J. League), the result of massive amounts of painstaking research by several dedicated Japanese fans over a period of many months, is slated to be the most comprehensive J.League/Japan patch ever released for FM. It will contain all players (seniors, reserves, youth players: everyone), staff (managers, coaches, directors: everyone), statistics, formations (including tactical stats and such), histories and almost every little detail one can think of, right from both J. League Divisions down to the amateur leagues. It is the most momentous effort I've ever seen undertaken for the J.League, and I don't think we've seen a database like this, not even the CM 01/02 days. If everything goes to plan, the patch should be complete by the end of the month. I can hardly wait! :)

Yeah. From what I know, our team has complied an internal beta XML with players of 18 J.League clubs already (with some high school players added). :thup:

Archived